jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Why would you ever need to consult a lawyer through video-chat?

Surely you've ever found yourself in a compromising situation where you may had needed the immediate help of an attorney by video-chat. These situations are very common, do you recall? -The police stopped me and I tested positive in an alcohol check, Should I acknowledge the ticket? -I just witnessed an accident and there are some injured people, what’s my responsibility if I move the wounded to aide them? -I'm going to pick up my kids but there’s nobody at my ex-spouse’s home, what should I do? Consulting a lawyer, resolving a doubt, sometimes it’s a matter of live and death. For all those situations and many others alike AirPersons is here. Download the mobile App now and get $ 40 for free in online consultations with lawyers. You can talk online through video chat for free to divorce, civil and commercial lawyers, any time, any day of the week. Don’t wait to need the services of an attorney to download the AirPersons mobile App.

http://www.airpersons.com/category/548/legal-advice/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario